The NGO CIVIS PLUS announces the launch of summer courses at the “Social School Support for migrant and refugee children” under the Open School Program of the Municipality of Athens.
Summer lessons and “After School” activities will start on June 27th and will take place four times a week until July 28th at the 26th Elementary School of Athens (Fokionos Negri 63, Kypseli). The program concerns immigrants and refugees children aged between 6-12 and their parents.
The “After School” summer classes include:
- Educational activities for immigrant and refugee children aged between 6-12
- Creative work
- Greek lessons for parents
- Visits to art and sports venues
- Linguistic and cultural exchange activities for adult refugees and migrants
- Professional Empowerment Activities for adult refugees and migrants
In order to participate, please contact: 210 5277089 (Open Schools) or 2110121441 (CIVIS PLUS NGO) and email@example.com.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 2110121441.